Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Havnt Blogged in a While.

there has been a lot going on and i have kept you out of the loop. Steph and i's 3 months was yesterday. i made her dinner and we watched a movie. i finally got a new car! its a 2002 Kia Rio. Red five speed. Stephanie calls it fire crotch. I even found someone who would buy the poo wagon. sold it for 500. only a 700 loss but i guess i cant complain. Stephanie got a job at the movie theater were i work. she was so excited to get hours. she gets more there then she does at the job she has worked at for over a year. they all love her there and she really enjoys it. i promise i will post more often.

-Jordan.

PS. For all you blog readers. Apple released a new web browser that loads blogs and other web pages 40 times faster then Internet Explorer and Firefox. You should all try it out. download it now at: http://www.apple.com/safari/

Try it now and if it sucks you can blame me. But i PROMISE you that it will be a great experience for you. SInce i know 80% of you use firefox and internet explorer. I have google analytics just like my mother. =]

6 comments:

  1. jordan...welcome back! congrats to you for your new car and to steph for her new job!
    Don't be a stranger!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bug, nice to see you updating the blog again.

    Happy Anniversary to you and Steph. I hope it's the first of many, many, many more.

    Don't worry about the "loss" on the car. Everything depreciates. Look at it like this, it only cost you $350 a year to drive it. (It cost me a crap load more in repairs! LOL) I'd say you more than got your money's worth out of that car...

    I'll try the new Safari and if it screws me up, I will beat you when I get home.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and PS:

    Can you take the word verification off of your blog when we comment? It's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...new cars rock!

    Lol@ word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jordan...long time no hear from. Congrats on the new car and Steph's new job. Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, mister--more blogs, more often.

    Now aren't you glad I'm not your mother?

    ReplyDelete