Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Pursuit of Happiness.

as all of my follower (and my mothers followers) know, i've been on a serious weight loss spree for the past year. I recently had to write a paper on overweight americans for english class and it seemed only fit that i talk about my own weight loss in it. to make a long story short i weighted myself just out of curiosity of just how much i had lost in these past 11 months. so here i am, at my heaviest. 258 pounds!


well, 11 months and a lot of hard work later, this is me this past weekend. weighing in at a amazing, beautiful, awesome 168 POUNDS!!!!!


to say this was easy would be ridiculous. we all know losing weight is seemingly impossible; however, let me tell you if you really want to drop the weight then YOU CAN DO IT. 11 months ago if you would have told me i would be 90 pounds lighter i would have laughed in your face. Looking back its been an amazing journey. Seeing photos of me dropping is weight is like watching yourself grow up. in 11 months, i've not only seen a change in my physical appearance, but also in my mental mindset.

Now if you would please excuse me, i need to get this beach body ready! i cant wait to be comfortable walking around with out a shirt on. Especially with all these beautiful pieces of artwork tattooed all over myself.

Until next time,
Jordan

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome! Congratualations! YOu show off those tats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, bug. I'm so proud of you! You just look amazing. When I think of 90 lbs, that's an entire PERSON. (Granted, an Olsen...but a person nonetheless!) I never dreamed, when you started this journey, you would lose that much weight. You just have no idea how proud of you I am. You're MY inspiration, and the reason I want to lose this other 40 lbs of my own.

    Now, get working on those abs and some muscle building. LOL My gosh, I can't wait to see you at the pool this summer....thankfully you got your Dad's skin tone and actually tan! LOL

    Love you honey! You rock that 168 lbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did something that cannot be equaled. You took what you saw as a problem (and it happened to be YOU) and totally transformed yourself and your future!!! LOTS harder, yet more worthy of the investment than anything else in the world.

    a friend of your mom's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you! You look amazing! I can't wait to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a job well done!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although we have never 'met', I feel as though I have watched you grow up during the past year! The determination you have shown yourself, will take you far in this world.
    Oh, the places you'll go!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is incredible, Jordan. You look fabulous. Congrats on seeing the results of all your hard work. Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the weight loss!! I know it was hard...I am doing it now!! BTW....you look great in both pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing Jordan truly. Congrats!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete